Microsoft Lync 2010/2013
Microsoft Lync offers Instant Messaging, presence, audio -/video conferences and voice-/VoIP functionalities through a standardized user-friendly interface – both on PCs and browsers and mobile user devices.
Lync connects users, regardless of their actual location. The Unified Communications platform provides an intuitive user interface which can be accessed directly through Microsoft Office applications like Microsoft Outlook, Word or SharePoint.
Microsoft Lync integrates the different communication methods of the employees in a single user interface. The vision of standardization, like it has already been done at the smartphone, can now also take place at the office workplace. The harmonized structure of the system decreases costs and provides a fast acceptance by users. Because of Lync’s high interoperability, the product fits perfectly in the existing IT infrastructure and is easy to provide and to migrate.
- Comfortable access to Instant Messaging, presence, voice/VoIP and audio/video/web conferences – all with the new Microsoft Communicator Client
- Central directory for Microsoft Communicator and Office applications
- Context communications from within the most popular applications including Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft SharePoint
- Mobile access to Instant Messaging, presence and other functionalities via PC, browser and mobile radio devices
- More efficient collaboration through integrated desktop and application sharing, PowerPoint® upload and comprehensive whiteboard functions, including copy & paste for images and other contents
- Scheduling and confirming meetings via mouse click in Microsoft Outlook or in Meeting Reminder
- Virtual lobby for participants to increase security and to control the participation in meetings.
We will be happy to provide you with detailed information about Microsoft Lync and Unified Communications.
We are looking forward to receiving your call or contact request.