Together with you, we develop a concept for successfully rolling out Microsoft Teams and integrating them into your IT environment.
The spread of Microsoft Teams among companies worldwide is constantly increasing and has been further fueled by the corona crisis. By the end of 2018, around 20 percent of companies had already relied on Microsoft Teams to strengthen collaboration and increase productivity. By the end of 2020, around 40 percent of companies will already be using the tool.
Collaboration solutions are becoming more and more widespread: In 2018, 58 percent of small companies, 61 percent of medium-sized companies and 70 percent of large companies already used corresponding solutions.
Regardless of whether companies have already rolled out Microsoft Office 365 and Teams or are just about to take this step, MVC as a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner has an extensive solution portfolio to accompany you extensively with the following building blocks:
Microsoft Teams Conzept (Workshop and Conzept)
1. Actual analysis and determination of the degree of digitization.
2. Target definition.
3. Determination of security and compliance levels.
4. Individual conception with milestone planning. Quoting.
1. Actual analysis and determination of the degree of digitization with levels 1-10:
-How far along is the customer and what goals are being pursued?
-Is Skype for Business in use (if so, on-prem, in the cloud or hybrid) or any other UCC tool? Or has UCC not yet been used?
-Which Office applications are used?
-Where is the Active Directory or Exchange operated?
2. Definition of objectives immediately and in the next 12 – 24 months:
-What should be achieved at the end of the project? Ideally, at the end of the project, the customer is provided with a comprehensive UCC platform based on Microsoft Teams.
3. Which security and compliance levels have to be taken into account?
4. Individual conception with milestone planning as well as offer with expenses based on the project requirements.
Telephony via Microsoft Teams (workshop and concept)
1. How can telephony be integrated?
2. Integration of existing telephone system / replacement of the existing telephone system / Future telephony in your own data center, in the cloud or hybrid.
Bringing meeting rooms into team meetings (workshop and concept)
1. Select the right Microsoft Teams Room System (MTR), Lenovo, Poly, Yealink, Crestron, Logitech and Microsoft Surface Hub.
2. Connection of existing video conferencing systems based on the SIP and H.323 protocols to Microsoft Teams via cloud video interop solutions from Pexip and Poly.
Implementation of the project
1. Project plan preparation.
2. Coordination of migration routes and migration implementation.
3. ADFS setup. Microsoft Teams configuration.
4. Set up Direct Routing. Creation of dial plans for telephone integration.
5. Definition and setup of cloud video interop solutions.
6. Decision Support: Team Governance, Usage & Adoption.
Where do you currently stand in your Microsoft Office 365 and Teams project?
Let us exchange ideas and develop your individual project plan.
Exemplary project process
No two Microsoft Teams projects are the same. Our experience shows that every customer situation must be considered individually. After the joint workshop: “Actual analysis and goal definition” we create an individual concept with definition of the task packages.
Here is an example: