Closing the gap: MVC UCM Private Cloud Calling from 250 extension numbers.
Cloud solutions for UCC have proven and established themselves with all companies, during the Covid-19 pandemic. For companies that also want to bring their telephony into the cloud, Cisco offers interesting solutions from the shared cloud (Webex Calling) and from the private cloud (UCM Cloud). UCM Cloud, however, can only be contracted for 1,000 extensions or more.
Are you looking for a private cloud telephony solution as a company with less than 1,000 extensions. Then we have a unique offer for you:
With our new offer “MVC UCM Private Cloud” we close this gap
Benefit from a telephony solution that is
- comes from the cloud but is as secure as if the solution were located in your own data center
- provides all conceivable classic telephone features, so that no one has to get used to anything new.
- is completely managed, so that there is hardly any administrative effort (installation, management and maintenance by MVC).
- is available within a very short time and can be extended with features such as call center, billing tools and ChefSec function.
- is cost-effective (no investment, no personnel costs & no operating costs)
MVC UCM Private Cloud at a glance
- CUCM deployment for each customer from MVC data centers
- (Redundant Cluster RZ D/CH for CUCM, Unity Connection, Presence, Video, Mobile Remote Access, etc.)
- Deployment according to customer specifications
Cisco licensing with Flex 3.0 Calling only or Flex 3.0 Calling and Meeting
- Call termination via voice gateway at customer site or via SIP trunk connection via voice gateway in MVC RZ
- 3rd party integration possible on request (e.g. Contact Center, Billing, ChefSec, etc.)
PS: Did you already know that with the combination of MVC and Cisco Cloud, we can unite the entire portfolio of Webex