Although the event industry has experienced rather forced digitization in the last 18 months, digital events undeniably offer some advantages:
- Cost: They are generally cost-saving – to be sure, additional technology costs are incurred. However, a number of classic event costs are also saved, e.g. for travel, accommodation, catering, stand rental, exhibition stand construction, etc. The travel costs of speakers or visitors are also reduced. Also the travel expenses of the speakers or the costs for additional stand personnel can be saved.
- Reach: You can offer your event to a broader target group – the spatial proximity to the event no longer plays a role. In this respect: More tickets = more sales.
- Total number of participants: Depending on the possible system utilization, you can also expand your audience as you wish, depending on interest
- Evaluation:The evaluation is easier and more diverse possible in comparison to presence events
- Lower hurdle: The lack of travel and lower costs lowers the hurdle for participants
- Availability of content: If the content is recorded, the content can be reused and made available to participants afterwards